Southeastern University Financial Aid
Welcome to the SEU Student Financial Aid online information system. You can:
- Complete the SEU Student Information Sheet online
- Check the status of your financial aid
- View a list of documents we've received from you and a list of the documents still outstanding
- Print documents (see Forms tab) that are still needed to complete your financial aid application
- View your financial aid awards
Log In Instructions
To access the online system, enter your SEU Student ID Number and your established PIN number. If you are a first time user, please click on "First Time User" and follow the online instructions to establish a PIN. If you have forgotten your PIN, please click on "Forgot PIN Number" and follow the online instructions to reset your PIN.
You must have a financial aid record (FASFA) already established at Southeastern University in order to use this system. If you have not begun the financial aid application process, you can get started by completing the online Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Enter our school code, 001521, on your application and we will automatically receive a copy of your financial aid application information. As soon as we receive your information, you will be notified and you can begin using this system.